Thursday, February 10, 2011

Attempt at Uploading photogs

Our cafeteria at college.

I've been deemed 'Pig Pen' of the group; where presentation is important, I manage to always look like I have  gotten a bucket of water poured on me and have rolled in the terra cotta dirt/dust. 


Kids in their uniforms who stopped me and called me a Bruni I ran into coming back from school for the day.

Thank You Jesus Fashion turned Phone Hut

Some of the pottery at the Archeology Museum on campus (UPLOADED FOR YOU, BECCA !)

A drum session at the art market in Accra.

God's Time is the Best Time, Coca Cola

Lunch at the cafeteria at University Legon. Feels better going in than out.
Me and My first homestay Mama, Auntie Abigail

My room at the homestay in Adenta. (Yes, Dad, I'm using the mosquito net). 

Some of the crew indulging in Star Beers after class. There's my husband, Kwame in the center.

Batik fabric workshop!

Grace, Claire, Rachel and I enjoying THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER.Tastes like cupcake batter- yummmo.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! You are a lovable adorable Pig Pen. Blog is great. Shared a link with my mom cuz she's been begging for pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Claire's mom here. I love your blog and your pictures. Keep writing and posting! We just purchased tickets to come to Ghana- so maybe we will meet. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete